Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

My first week of classes

Hey what's up guys?? ^^

Phew... today I'll be having one more class before the Idil Fitr holidays :)
I'll be celebrating it with my family at Jakarta :D
I can't wait!!! hehehe

Back to the topic :P
This week was very tiring... really.. what an experience
My first week of classes ain't bad.. but I'm just a 'lil bit disappointed with the schedule & some lecturers...
Yesterday we had a morning class.. we waited for like 2 hours still the lecturer didn't come.. I know that he might be busy or he had another class but at least inform us before so that we wont be so confused...
& the schedule... well I can't really complain coz the seniors have gone through all of this & they say its normal...

Well I just hope that it'll get better in the future :)
Nothing will bring me down & I wont give up!!

ok, catch you later guys ^_~

No comments: